I’m delighted our quarterly revenues exceeded $100 million for the first time in our company’s history. This is a great accomplishment achieved through long-term commitment to delivering premium BI technology and service to our customers. Here’s the earnings.
This afternoon, InformationWeek and The Wall Street Journal both published positive online articles regarding our quarterly financials:
The Wall Street Journal
- Prospects increasingly believe that MicroStrategy 9 is the best BI platform in the market today
- We continue to augment our customer portfolio with industry-leaders. New customers this year include Facebook, Tesco Group, Honda Europe, SUBWAY® restaurant chain, Société Générale, Dean Foods Company, U.S. Department of Energy, and Toshiba Europe, just to name a few
- As current customers expand their BI deployments, they are choosing MicroStrategy for their growing requirements
- Influential industry analysts such as Gartner are proactively recommending MicroStrategy technology to their clients
- Innovative offerings, such as the MicroStrategy Reporting Suite, are enabling us to penetrate new markets
Sanju also credited favorable analysis reviews from Gartner and offered a link to a report on MicroStrategy's website. The document offers a strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat (SWOT) framework for assessing the MicroStrategy 9 BI Platform and related offerings. Sanju said:
In short, Gartner addresses some of the strengths of our company, including:Congratulations to MicroStrategy on their 20th year anniversary and for their success in 2009.
- The impressive features and performance of MicroStrategy 9
- Our world-class customer base (many with enterprise-wide BI deployments) and the high number of customers that choose MicroStrategy as their BI standard
- MicroStrategy’s low total cost of ownership, thanks to our well-integrated platform
- The high level of support that we provide to our customers